Description de fonction
For one of our clients, a law firm located in the centre of Brussels, we are currently looking for a Management Assistant to support a team of lawyers.
You will be responsible for:
- preparing various legal documents for the lawyers;
- translating documents into FR, NL, ENG;
- organising and coordinating meetings and their logistics;
- managing agendas and expense notes;
- general administrative support as required.
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master degree in Office Management or Translation;
- You have a first succesful experience in administrative support of at least three years;
- You are computer literate and have excellent skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- You are fluent both written and spoken in Dutch, French and English;
- You possess excellent organisation skills, are able to set your priorities and to deliver under pressure;
- You have a good eye for detail;
- You communicate with discretion and diplomacy on all levels.
Ce que nous offrons
- A contract to start in July for the replacement of a maternity leave, followed by permanent possibility in another department;
- Interesting salary package, completed by meal vouchers, transport allowance and once permanent, insurances;
- A nice work environment, easily accessible by public transport;
- A close-knit team in a challenging and rewarding law firm.