You will be responsible for a wide range of administrative assignments within the accounting department. The core assignment includes the processing of incoming invoices, the payments to suppliers, the preparation and registration of sales invoices and ensuring that clients meet their payment obligations. Together, with the external auditor, you are responsible for the services within the internal organization and you provide support for any questions. You keep the databases and the classification of documents up to date. You participate in projects for improvement and / or renewal of certain applications.
- Administrative tasks
- Prepare and execute purchase invoices & bank statements
- Make up payments
- Manage sales invoices
- Manage bills
- Manage ledger administration
- Keep the databases up-to-date
- Maintain client & provider contacts (mail & calls)
- Rapport everything to the management team
- Help out the external accountant => compliance activities & tax formalities
- You have a profound written and oral knowledge in Dutch or French with a very good level of English.
- You possess a Graduate degree or Bachelor degree or a Secondary school diploma in Accounting.
- Some years of experience is a plus, but not obligatory (can be a junior, but has to be able to learn at a fast pace).
- You are numbers driven, analytical, organised and detail-oriented.
- You are punctual and work with structure.
- You are a motivated team player, but you’re also able to be independent, precise, stress resistant and discrete.
- You are motivated to learn diverse legislation
- You can work well with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Knowledge of Winbooks (Accountancy software) and Kleos ( Invoice software) is a plus.
What we offer
- A full-time permanent contract
- An interesting position with possibility to grow professionally in a stimulating environment
- A competitive salary package extended with fringe benefits