Your support is invaluable within the team
Your knowledge of French is very good
You have a passion for planning and organisation
- You act as an all-round supporter in the office;
- You manage incoming mails as well as the Design Team's agenda, you keep a close eye on team planning;
- You offer maximum support to the design team, that is, management and preparation of reports, proofreading, KLIP / KLIM requests, file management on SharePoint, archiving, translation work NL/FR,….
- You are responsible for directing the timely preparation of AUTOCAD plans;
- You support the Quality Controller by preparing quality plans and documents;
- You also support the Construction Manager: preparation and follow-up implementation documents;
- You speak and write Dutch and French very well. You can also express yourself in English;
- You have worked previously, successfully, in administrative support. In a technical environment is a plus;
- You are a team player who also functions independently;
- You work accurately and in a structured way and have excellent MS Office knowledge, experience with AUTOCAD is a plus;
- Your professional attitude is characterised by drive, a great sense of responsibility and no 9 to 5 mentality;
- Meeting deadlines does not scare you;
What we offer
You end up in a team of 6 to 7 people in an open workspace (engineer, construction managers and draftsmen). You have a strong sense of timing, planning and accuracy. The nice thing about your role is that you know everything and everyone and that you can make a difference for everyone at that point.
What do we offer?
A unique career opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere of an ambitious and growing company with charisma. A work culture that radiates transparency and flexibility. A flat structure where self-managing teams do their thing. An attractive salary package in a 40-hour working week. Temporary start-up with fixed option after 6 months.