- You are responsible for the budgetary and financial control of different sites
- You work closely with the CFO on various construction projects
- You have a passion for working on a project basis
What you really do
- You prepare a monthly budget statement of the projects with a view to the quarterly end;
- You process the quarterly figures in a reporting tool;
- You coordinate the projects with the project management or operational manager;
- You clarify the significant differences and you oversee accounting;
- You prepare a budget state of affairs "end of the yard";
- You define "deductions to be carried out for accounting purposes" or lose "end of yard";
- You provide various reports;
- You monitor the strict application of the valuation rules as laid down by the Board of Directors;
Who are we looking for?
- You speak or write Dutch and French very well;
- You have at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent due to accounting / tax experience;
- You have previously worked successfully in a similar role, a few years of experience is a plus;
- You can determine and manage priorities;
- You have excellent MS Office knowledge;
- You reach our branch in Mechelen quickly and easily;
- Your professional attitude is characterized by enthusiasm, problem-solving thinking, accuracy and openness towards internal and external customers;
What we offer
Together with the financial team (a colleague controller and the accounting team) you are responsible for the financial state of affairs of the various yards. Our client is looking for a colleague who manages and monitors the budgets of the sites, draws up balance sheets, looks at cost analyzes, profitability and solvency, etc. A colleague who provides technical support to propose management advice, cost studies and the like. The colleague brings experience and knowledge so that he or she can work inspiringly for the team. You end up in a dynamic company that has an eye for the person behind work. Collegiality and collaboration are important values. You report directly to the CFO.
What do we offer?
A unique career opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere of an ambitious and growing company with charisma. A work culture that radiates transparency and flexibility. A flat organizational structure where self-managing teams do their thing. An attractive salary package with fringe benefits in a 40-hour working week.