- Do you want a lot of variety and customer contact in your job?
- Administration does not frighten you?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset?
Three times check? Then we are looking for you!
Your position is very versatile, you are the first point of contact for stakeholders, customers, individuals and consumers. You are the listening ear and the voice of the organisation.
Specifically, you will be managing:
- The chat box, the correspondence, the email traffic and the general incoming line. In other words, all questions from consumers about the what, the where, the how and the when of our services in Belgium;
- The helpdesk at operations where you help out the stakeholders and logistics partners;
- Order placement and follow-up;
- The stakeholders regarding recycling: request contact persons and treatments and change certain stakeholders;
- Distribution fees. You manage the annual settlement of distribution fees from our stakeholders;
Reasons why this could or couldn't possibly be something for you:
An initiating lady or gentleman, experience with operational aspects of transport is a plus.
Something for you?
- Because you are passionate about "the customer experience" in combination with administration.
- Because you can switch well between projects, no matter how wide they go.
- Because you are open to an innovative way of working and you communicate fluently in both national languages with a good knowledge of English.
- You have background in administration and / or customer service or equivalent through experience.
Nothing for you?
- You do not like changes and you are not proactive
- You do not like being resourceful, let alone customer customer centricity.
- You strive for a title, not a role with a sense of responsibility in a flat structure.
What we offer
As our client's new colleague you can count on an interesting gross monthly wage, in line with your experience and talents. You will be working in an innovative workplace with a pleasant working atmosphere. Collegiality, innovation and a hands-on mentality are central. You sometimes work in Brussels, but you can also work independently of time and place. The company really advocates the New Way of Working. (40-hour working week with ample sliding hours and home work possible)