We are looking for a full-time personal assistant (37.5 hours/week) for our client’s Brussels office. As a personal assistant, you provide vital support to several lawyers, allowing them to focus on their legal work. PA support is becoming an increasingly sophisticated, varied and demanding job, requiring an intensive use of technology and a wide range of creative, administrative, organisational and technical skills. You will be expected to deal with a variety of tasks efficiently and independently. As the flow of a corporate deal can be capricious, agility and flexibility are key for lawyers and PAs alike.
You are the lawyers' first port of call for a wide variety of queries and requests, and as such, your role involves a multitude of tasks:
- Managing the lawyers’ calendars, mailboxes and contacts in a proactive manner. This includes scheduling appointments and conference calls, booking meeting rooms and restaurants and liaising with the dedicated agent for travel and hotel reservations.
- Managing incoming mail and telephone calls.
- Preparing, processing and virtual filing correspondence, legal documents and reports (Word, Excel).
- Creating high-impact presentations for meetings and seminars (PowerPoint).
- Liaising with our marketing department for the organisation of client events and the preparation of mailings.
- Preparing and submitting the lawyers' expense notes, processing incoming invoices and liaising with our accounting department as well as reviewing the lawyers' time entries in preparation of billing.
- You have an excellent command of Dutch, German and English, both written and verbal.
- You obtained a Bachelor's degree in Office Management and have a few years of relevant experience in a high level support job within an international setting.
- You are flexible and able to build relationships with various stakeholders.
- You are accurate and resilient.
- You are dynamic and willing to take initiative.
- You have very good organisational skills.
What we offer
Our client offers you a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications and experience (including luncheon vouchers, an in-house self-service restaurant, free public transportation, an insurance package, extra-legal holidays, sports facilities and discounts with certain suppliers).