- You represent the communication interface between the Director, Group Directors, the Benelux Management and the sales organisation;
- You actively support the preparation of all requested presentations for the Sales Director;
- You organise the Management meetings (minutes, follow up of action plan, etc.);
You elaborate fast and straightforward solutions for all operative tasks in the day-to-daybusiness;
You search for information, you analyse them and prepare the data in MS Excel, PowerPoint,etc;
- You follow up the KPIs and you participate to the elaboration of the required actions;
You are responsible for a number of marketing and communication tasks, in closecollaboration with the Product Manager;
- You coordinate and manage specific projects on behalf of the Sales Director;
You realise or you give assistance in strategic analysis/studies to support the Sales Directorand the Management decisions;
You make sure that all information and other diverse requests and questions are dispatched tothe right person within and outside the organisation.
- You are trilingual Dutch, French and English;
- You own a degree in Business administration, Engineering or Sales management;
You are able to convey information clearly, concisely, accurately and effectively throughwritten and verbal communication;
- You have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, you are proactive and result-oriented;
- You are analytical and conceptual, with an affinity with figures;
You are organised, you show a strong engagement and you are able to handle stress whilecompleting your tasks;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What we offer
- The possibility to develop yourself within a company that is part of an ambitious international concern.
- A company culture characterised by an informal atmosphere and collegiality.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- A training program based on your future development.