The Business Analyst Sales will provide support to and liaise with regional Sales leaders and their teams, improve internal processes, develop new tools and train users, in an ongoing effort to increase sales productivity. In this role you will report on, analyze, and present sales related information.
You will oversee the following activities, individually or as a team:
- Monitoring of costs and minimum prices, special price requests. Administration of Comind Spr tool.
- Distributor Sales Turnover reporting, year-end rebates calculation and accruals.
- Waterfall: forecast update and report distribution.
- Sales Out compilation and reporting.
- Adhoc data requests from key internal stakeholders and Customers.
- Sales teams and internal stakeholders reporting requirements: special prices, sales, billable, sampling,
- won & lost business...
- Processes and procedures documentation for internal use and training, as well as for quality
- assurance (Business Management System).
- Develop both custom and standardized sales & performance reports to improve business
- understanding and decision making.
- Based on these reports and other adhoc analysis, provide actionable insight and recommendations to
- the business to increase revenue and profitability.
- Provide support to the region key Customers, manage specific requests (product information,
- Coordinate initiatives to improve and simplify sales related internal processes.
- Initiate and manage tools, systems and processes improvement, projects focusing on continuous improvement and aiming at enhancing operations and sales efficiency.
- Train Sales teams on BI tools and processes
- Prepare ad hoc presentations and reports for regional sales leaders. Provide data and issue reports for
- presentations to key Customers.
- Monitor the annual Business Plan review process and administrate Comind tool.
- Work with BI Manager on specific projects.
- Support the team by sharing best practices and providing backup.
- Languages: Fluent English (written and spoken), any other European language is an asset.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum 3 years similar experience in a B to B international environment.
- IT literacy and strong technical skills. Good knowledge of MS office, ERP systems, CRM tools (SAP, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, QlikView, Oracle Business Objects or other similar tools).
- Very good numerical and analytical skills.
- Analytical and number oriented, focused on quality
- Service and results oriented
- Sound business acumen
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good organization skills, structured and able to prioritize
- Able to adapt and prioritize
- Proactive, pragmatic, dynamic, and enthusiastic
- Flexible team player, but who likes to work autonomously
- Occasional travelling in EMEA
What we offer
- A permanent contract
- A position with room for growth into more analytical development
- An international setting, a challenging envrionment and a flexible work environment
- A competitive salary, completed with fringe benefits