For our client, active in real estate, we are currently looking for a Project Management Assistant.
In this role you provide secretarial support to the Project Managers in order to enable them to focus on their core business.
- Handle written communication, collate information and prepare various reports for superiors;
- Process incoming and outgoing mail;
- Manage the agendas, plan internal and external meetings, organise conference calls, etc;
- Organise travel arrangements, follow-up document processing and propose improvements of work proecdures and/or workflows;
- Draw-up project files and archive relevant documents according to internal procedures;
- Assist Project Managers in the process of their projects from A to Z;
- Collect and follow-up the electronic filing of as built drawings, technical fact sheets and post intervention files and update if necessary;
- File original and legal documents, such as permits, plans and technical documentation;
- Assist in tendering of projects: send out tendering documents, organise site visits, follow-up of incoming offers and price comparison, tracking, etc;
- Participate actively in internal meetings to ensure smooth follow-up of projects in progress;
- Follow-up of insurance risk claims, draw-up and follow-up of purchase orders and contracts;
- Follow-up of invoices, budgets and provisions.
- You obtained a Bachelor degree and have two to five years of experience in administrative support;
- You are fluent in Dutch and French with a good level of English - both orally and written;
- You are computer literate and have good knowledge of MS Office tools;
- Knowledge of Sharepoint and SAP are an asset;
- Thanks to your critical sense, you are able to analyse and solve problems;
- You demonstrate strong skills of accuracy, planning and organisation;
- You are customer-oriented and a real team player;
- You cherish following values: customer experience, accountability, reliability, connectivity and pioneering;
- Assertive, respectful towards others and procedures, sense of responsibility, flexibility and a touch of humour are all traits that define your personality and make you the perfect match for our client.
What we offer
Our client offers:
- A permanent contract;
- A competitive salary package, completed by fringe benefits (meal vouchers, pension plan, insurance package, bonus system, reimbursement of transport costs, etc);
- A dynamic and enjoyable working atmosphere within an ambitious team;
- An open company culture with visions towards the future.