- Search, analyse, process and disseminate regular updates of market information: weekly quotations, auctions, EU Commission Internal measures - tenders ...
- Point of contact for ad-hoc market information queries: statstics analysis through public and private sources: statistics analysis through public and private resources (e.g. Eurostat/TDM)...
- Preparing sets of documents and presentations prioir to quarterly meetings: search, analyse and process update of market information through various sources, liaise with team members to gather all relevant information...
- Analyse reports
- Prepare and send out General Assembly agenda & briefing notes: e.g. compare with previous action list, liaise with relavnt team members and Preseident, send out with meeting information
- Filing: Secretary Gerneral and general mailboxes and hard documents
- Administrative Support for Secretary General
- Excellent level of English, and ideally French as well
- 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of EU Institutions and Data Audits
- Flexible person, you easily adapt
- You are not allergic to numbers
- You are a team player
What we offer
- A part-time position, Monday through Friday
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary package extended with extra-legal benefits