For our client, a fast-paced services company in Brussels, we are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support a team of two-three managers.
You will be responsible for:
- extensive agenda management: coordinating meetings, travel arrangements, setting up conference calls, coordinating internal and external meetings, etc;
- following up on timesheets, expenses and invoices;
- taking care of correspondence and document production;
- initiating, reading and following up on emails, mails, faxes and letters, handling incoming calls and dispatching calls to the appropriate person;
- helping out other assistants as appropriate;
- creating, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with all stakeholders;
- providing general administrative support as requested.
To fit this fast-paced, high-level services company, the ideal candidate corresponds to following expectations:
- you have perfect command of English, Dutch and French both orally and written;
- you possess at least a Bachelor degree in a relevant field;
- you are proficient in computer software packages (MS Office, Lotus Notes, Calendar);
- ideally, you gained three to five years of experience as Management/Executive Assistant in a fast-paced environment;
- you are a born communicator, who easily builds up strong professional relationships;
- you work well independently as well as in team;
- you are discreet, well organised and stress-resistant.
What we offer
Our client offers:
- a varied and interesting position for an ambitious and driven person who likes to deliver high quality standards;
- an international environment with room for personal development and initiatives;
- an interesting salary package, completed with fringe benefits;
- a permanent contract.