File Manager and Administrative Assistant NL/FRA young and dynamic environment, room for personal development, and the opportunity to use both your excellent French and Dutch? It is possible in the following position as a File Manager and Admin Assistant NL/FR.Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
- Processing court documents.
- Preparing files and keeping track of them.
- Answering phone calls (customers and debtors)
- Managing customer relationship.
- Responsible for the correspondence.
- You have an interest in the legal world.
- You have en excellent level of both French and Dutch.
- You are assertive, dynamic and motivated, resistant to stress, eager to learn, computer-minded, discreet and loyal.
- You can work pro-actively and independently.
- You have a sense of detail and enjoy a job well done.
- You pay attention to the the customer's interest.
- Having experience in the sector is an added value.
What we offer
- An opportunity to learn and gain experience.
- Room for personal development.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A full-time position in a pleasant work atmosphere.
- The possibility of evolving in a young and dynamic work environment.
- A salary package and benefits in line with responsibilities, profile and experience.