You manage daily general accounting and invoicing.
- You check and record the sales and purchase invoices;
- Preparation of the month-end closing;
- You are responsible for processing the financial transactions;
- Review and follow-up of accounting records;
- You take care of some administrative tasks (for example: correspondence, classification);
You are partly responsible for welcoming people, doing reception and all-round administration;
- You are the first sight of the company and provide the warm welcome;
- You are the first friendly, helping voice heard by customers, suppliers and others on the phone. You do this easily in the 3 languages;
- You ensure that the meeting rooms, reception areas, etc. are always in order to receive anyone;
- If something goes wrong in these areas, you are the go-to person and you are looking for a quick and suitable solution;
- You provide administrative support for other departments;
You assist the manager with regard to daily management and administration
- You ensure that the daily activities continue to run, even if the manager is not there for a while;
- You take care of the agenda;
- You are the administrative support for the manager and this in a technical environment.
Do you recognize yourself in these skills, values and talents?
- You have a Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience, preferably in an accounting / economic / administrative direction;
- You smile at helping our visitors, you are eager to learn;
- You take initiative and you see where you can help, multitasking is your middlename;
- A good dose of common sense, independence and accurate work are no strangers to you;
- You are an administrative and organizational star;
- You can talk to anyone, help or guide anyone from the visitor, supplier, postman and cleaning staff to the management;
- You speak and write fluently in the three languages (Dutch and French and English);
- You know when you can be respectfully assertive, so that everyone (manager, reception, etc.) is adequately supported.
What we offer
- A varied, independent and responsible position.
- A full time position, temporary contract with option for permanent.
- The possibility to broaden your knowledge within a dynamic SME with considerable growth potential and an open working atmosphere, with quality at the forefront and continuous investment in improvement through the use of new technologies;
- An attractive salary, negotiable in function of your work experience, supplemented with fringe benefits;
- This function is also open for 4/5 and 1/2.