- Your focus in the B2B Customer Service team is on international customers and key accounts;
- You are in daily contact with Wholesale customers from home and abroad and offer them the necessary professional information and advice.
- You follow up on their questions and proactively propose solutions to them;
- You support the national and international sales team (account managers and agents) for two important brands;
- Together with your colleagues, you follow up on customer administration and pass on the relevant information to the other departments: sales, purchasing, styling and marketing;
- You are an important link between departments;
- You prepare stock, sales and customer reports and you are responsible for monitoring the delivery to customers;
- You follow up on the orders placed, invoicing and stocks. If certain items do not sell in a certain store, you do the necessary reassessments to take action;
- You contribute to promotions to stimulate extra sales and to optimise customer experience;
- You offer support with the organisation of collection shows and international exhibitions.
- You are proactive and entrepreneurial, experience in Retail is a plus;
- You have a passion for customers, you are a sustainer, bridge builder and you have strong communication skills (especially NL/FR and also English);
- You have an affinity with fashion and you like to delve into collections;
- You are open to the most innovative ways of looking at Customer Experience;
- You like change;
- You don't mind multitasking and coordinating.
What we offer
A role in their Wholesale team. You can take responsibility for international customers. Together with your colleagues you are the SPOC to the wholesalers and key accounts for 2 of the brands in the portfolio. You enjoy working B2B and you can also be the back-up of a colleague if necessary. Collegiality, innovation and a hands-on mentality are central in this flat structure with a pleasant but also ambitious work culture.
As a new colleague you can count on an interesting gross monthly salary, in line with your experience, with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance and attractive discounts on all brands within the group. You land in an innovative workplace with a pleasant working atmosphere.