As the receptionist-secretary you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will ensure that all reception responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
You will also play an important role as secretary for two senior partners and you will assume the duty of administrative support for them.
Your tasks & responsibilities will include:
- Welcome visitors appropriately;
Handle any incoming phone calls;
- Organise and schedule appointments;
Manage calendars and schedule meetings and appointments for both partners;
- Make travel arrangements and hotel bookings;
- You are fluent in English and have a good level in French;
- You have proven work experience as secretary (minimum two years) and are willing to handle reception tasks;
- You are proficient in MS Office;
- You have high attention to detail and good problem solving skills;
- You have strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask;
- You are highly efficient and stress-resilient.
What we offer
- Full-time permanent offer;
- A competitive salary package with interesting benefits.