Rainbow Resources Group, a renowned recruitment & interim agency, is looking for a creative administrative assistant with a few years experience in communication, marketing and event organisation to join a Business Development team of four people at one of their clients. This team gives support in various BD initiatives, organizes internal and external events and is responsible for Marketing & Communications. In this role, you will be responsible for providing daily support to the team, including:
- Provide day-to-day support to the Manager and to the team on various marketing & communication initiatives;
- Handle in a professional way adminstrative tasks and liaise with our support staff where necessary (invoices, pitches, presentation, etc.);
- Support the practical preparation and communications for and execution of internal and external events;
- Management and maitenance of different databases of the firm (CRM, VutureVX, Track Record Shop).
You are a creative and curious professional, full of ideas and an optimistic team player who likes to work in a professionally demanding environment. You should be able to work in an environment with shifting priorities to meet time-sensitive deadlines, as well as manage multiple projects simultaneoulsy. In this newly created role you will be invited to take intiatives and bring new ideas. Required skills & experience are as followed:
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience;
- Good knowledge of Ms Office;
- French native speaker with a good knowledge of Dutch and English (you should be able to understand and interact in meetings conducted in these languages);
- Attention to detail;
- Highly organized in your work and task/time management;
- Good written communication skills;
- A good dose of creativity, a great sense of people and diplomatic skills .
What we offer
- An opportunity to prove yourself in a pofessional and flexible environment where you will be able to add real value and use your languages on a daily basis;
- A full-time position which will start with an interim contract with view on permanent contract after a period of 3-6 months;
- A competitive salary package including group and medical insurance, meal vouchers, office gym with training and yoga sessions, access to laundry services and numerous team activities;
- Very nice offices easily accessible by public transports and with a parking space.