Rainbow Resources Group, a renowned recruitment & interim agency is urgently looking for a trilingual receptionist for one of its clients. The job involves typical reception tasks as followed:
Welcoming visitors at the front desk by registering them appropriately, directing and announcing;
Answering the phone and redirect the calls (French, Dutch, English);
Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email;
Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries/faxes;
Preparing, replenishing and tiding up the meeting rooms and cafeteria;
Manage stock and orders for catering (mainly in Excel);
Manage our coffee-corners (maintenance coffee-maker, provide enough fruit and water bottles);
Perform other receptionist duties such as scanning, photocopying, printing, book taxis, etc.;
Opening and closing the office.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with very good communication skills and:
- A first experience as receptionist (experience in catering is an asset);
- A very good knowledge of spoken French, Dutch and English;
- A professional attitude and a good presentation;
- Discrete & service minded, able to handle high level contacts;
- A good command in Excel;
- The ability to work with a flexible schedule (Monday: 11.00 till 15.00 and from 15.30 till 19.30. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8.00 till 11.30 and 12.00 till 16.00 and Friday from 11.30 till 15.00 and from 15.30 till 19.30);
- Willing to wear a uniform (the company's blazer & t-shirt).
What we offer
- A permanent contract for a full-time position (38h/week);
- A fixed schedule (occasional changes possible during holidays of absence);
- A competitive remuneration package, depending upon experience and qualifications + extralegal advantages (health and group insurance, meal vouchers, reimbursement public transport, ...) ;
- A varied position in a convivial working atmosphere and in an international renowned law firm;
- The company will move to the Merode area around mid-June.