For one of our clients, a service providing company in the centre of Brussels, we are currently looking for a Purchase/Buying Assistant.
In this role you will be responsible for the administrative coordination of orders and maintenance works and the management of all available means, to ensure a smooth execution of all the projects.
You are responsible for the entire purchasing process with limited responsibilities and control of subcontractors.
- follow the purchase strategy: respect framework contract, group purchases, respect payment terms;
- negotiation: negotiate prices for orders under 10K, draft price comparisons, find new suppliers;
- daily follow-up of purchase related issues;
- screen and follow-up of existing suppliers;
- create purchase orders for suppliers or subcontractors and orders for technicians;
- give administrative support in file management, control and draft quotations, control subcontractors, etc;
- You possess a Bachelor degree in a relevant direction or equivalent by experience;
- You have at least five years of experience in purchase;
- HVAC and electricity are domains that interest you and in which you have experience;
- Entrepreneurship, flexibility, good presentatin, charisma and respect are a few adjectives that describe your personality;
- Thanks to your excellent communication skills, you have good interpersonal skills as well;
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and have a good knowledge of English;
What we offer
- A permanent contract in an ambitious environment with room for personal growth;
- A motivating salary package, completed with fringe benefits;
- An organisation with flexibility, in full expansion where you can fully develop yourself;