As a polyvalent administrative assistant, you support the associate lawyers and the Office Manager in multiple management and admin tasks.
Your responsibilities include:
- Welcome visitors ;
- Management of telephone calls;
- Management of office supplies and equipment;
- Administrative support for the organisation of events;
- Support for marketing activities (website, newsletters, brochures, database clients, etc.);
- Monthly billing support;
- Daily support to lawyers.
- Bilingual Dutch - French;
- A maximum of 1-2 years of experience, but also a junior profile will be considered: an excellent drive can be a priority over experience;
- Very versatile, flexible and dynamic;
- Resourceful ;
- Good computer skills (MS Office) and ability or desire to discover new programs (simple learning and "web-based").
What we offer
- An attractive opportunity in a young law firm serving a prestigious clientele;
- A full time position with permanent contract;
- A varied job in an informal yet dynamic and professional work environment ;
- A competitive remuneration package extend with various fringe benefits.