- Responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external participants, to coordinate a variety of meetings, both in office, virtual meetings and other locations;
- Strong support for preparing and follow-up of stakeholder meetings;
- Prepare and attend Board meetings and some internal meetings; minutes taking and follow up after those meetings;
- Answer phone and direct appropriate calls to the Executive Director;
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications;
- Assist the Executive Director with preparation of presentation materials and correspondence;
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents;
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner;
- Arranging travel, accommodation reservations for the Executive Director;
- Provide general assistance to other member of staff when required, for example some front of desk tasks, welcoming visitors, setting up the meeting room, etc.
- Ideally minimum 1-3 years of relevant professional experience and a degree in Secretariat, or equivalent qualifications;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and French with some working knowledge of Dutch;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and an interest in finding office IT solutions;
- Works well in multi-task environment, able to prioritize, organize self and others;
- Has clear attention for detail, is analytical and enjoys good communication and customer service skills;
- Brings about a positive and pro-active office atmosphere;
- Willing to be part of a small, dynamic, and international team; you are a real team-player, and are willing to assist others when needed;
- Experience with a not-for-profit, European association would be an asset.
What we offer
Our client offers you :
- A full time job (38h/week) in a nice working environment
- Extra-legal benefits: transport allowance, 21 days of holiday, which increase with seniority.