As Personal Assistant to the Director General, the person would be responsible to assist the DG in all matters inclusive:
- Filing relating to the General Assembly, Consultative Assemblies and Board meetings in accordance with the statutes of the association and Belgian law;
- All administrative matters relating to Board members and the required publications of Board nominations;
- Preparing the client's balance sheet and P&L (with the external accounting office – CPA’s).
As administrative manager, the person would be responsible for:
- Filing of all corporate documents (both electronic and physical);
- Checking documents;
- Entering accounting , financial and other data;
- Accept phone calls;
- Welcome visitors;
- Manage room bookings;
- Organize service in the meeting room;
- Type reports and notes of the DG;
- Issue invoices;
- Process purchase orders and manage/maintain the association’s database inclusive memberships.
In addition, he/she would take care of office management meaning:
- Manage office supply and facilities as well as related budgets;
- Manage the third party service and supply contracts;
- Order travel and accommodation for staff;
- Prepare the client's income and VAT collection and transfer same to external accountants;
- The candidate would also manage the relationship with the landlord and sub-lessors.
In the IT area the candidate would:
- Make sure that electronic data are appropriately stored;
- Ensure that the ICT device inventory and related labelling are performed by the IT service provider;
- Manage the different IT access codes;
- Make sure back-up is organized and functioning.
Last but not least, the person would take care of HR duties:
- The relationship with the social agency, distribute salary slips, manage absences and holidays taken, GDPR, access to the office and garage, health, security and safety measures and insurances.
- An academic or equivalent general education;
- Extensive relevant experience;
- Excellent computer literacy like standard IT applications (Word processing, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel), spreadsheet, databases;
- Excellent command of English, French, other languages a plus;
- A very well structured mindset accompanied with a customer oriented approach;
- Stress resistance;
- Empathy, team player.
What we offer
- A permanent contract;
- A small organisation in which the person will take on many responsibilities and hold a key;
- function for internal and external stakeholders;
- An interesting salary package, completed by extra legal advantages.