- Work interdepartmentally and with members, partners and contractors to create content such as press releases, case studies and educational material;
- Assist in drafting briefing papers, press articles, guidance and position papers on relevant issues;
- Create new and update existing collateral and marketing materials;
- Manage relationships with external PR agencies and build a network of media relations;
- Coordinate the set-up and management of various communication projects;
- Responsible for the online content management of the websites and extranet;
- Research the relevant industries, markets and stakeholders and maintain the CRM database according to GDPR.
Education and qualifications
- Preferably university or higher education degree in communication, journalism, marketing or similar;
- At least three years’ working experience in PR and/or Marketing Communications;
- Excellent level of English, allowing you to copywrite and produce content; additional language skills are an asset;
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint, Publisher and other Office tools;
- Proficient in digital tools such as email automation, survey platforms and social media.
- An effective and authentic communicator with an eye for detail;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a talent for project management and organisation;
- Able to work to short deadlines;
- Have a creative open mind and good copywriting skills.
What we offer
- A permanent contract;
- A competitive salary package, including meal vouchers, group insurance and health insurance;
- A challenging job, providing you with the opportunity to work in a small but multicultural team and a dynamic European-wide industry.