Office Manager EN/FR/NLFor our client, European Liberal Forum (ELF), active in the non profit sector and situated in the Brussels Region, we are looking for a multilingual Office Manager.Brussels - Centre
- Office Administration: First point of contact for ELF guests, suppliers and incoming calls; manages CRM and ELF database management (suppliers, event contractors, speakers, moderators and organizational contact), orders office supplies and equipment, administers to staff expenses (collection of receipts, mission sheets and clarification of invoices) oversees mail and delivery management.
- Calendar & Agenda Management: books appointments/meetings, creates agendas and prepares meetings and or conference rooms, plans for staff missions and business travels (booking tickets, purchasing travel insurance).
- Facility Management: ensures smoothing running of office spaces/utilities, office equipment management (troubleshooting through contact with IT providers), stable facility management and smooth running of phone network and internet.
- Project Administration and Event Coordination: provides organisational support for ELF's secretarial events (conferences, roundtables) & ELF General Assemblies.
- General Administrative support: assists the Executive Director and the ELF Secretariat, performs all ad hoc duties as required (drafting and finalizing minutes; writing emails and letters; creating templates, lay-out and quality check of documents).
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of English and French or Dutch;
- Bachelor's degree in office management, Business Administration or relevant discipline;
- Proven Office Management/Administrative experience for minimum of 2 years’ in an
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Access, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and knowledge of
other software programmes highly valued;
- Stress resistant with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Resourceful with a problem-solving mind-set and excellent organization skills;
- Ability to be proactive, to respond quickly and flexibly to requests and deliver quality
What we offer
- A full time position in a small non profit organisation;
- A permanent contract;
- An attractive salary package and fringe benefits.