As Management Assistant you will be responsible for the smooth organisation and follow-up of the general human resource administration as well as the support of the training, recruitment and review processes. The Management Assistant reports to the Head of Human Resources. The successful candidate will join the client's Brussels office.
The key tasks are the following:
- You are the first point of contact for HR questions, which you filter and dispatch to the relevant HR Officers;
- You organise training and recruitment events in close collaboration with colleagues and external parties;
- You support the recruitment, assessment and selection process of candidates (posting job descriptions, updating recruitment channels, scheduling interviews, etc.);
- You prepare the yearly training plan in collaboration with the L&D Officer and HR Head and you keep the overview up to date;
- You are responsible for the onboarding and exit administration;
- You provide administrative support in the various HR projects.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience;
- You have a first experience, preferably gained in a professional services industry;
- You have an excellent command of French, Dutch, and English;
- You have a strong client focus and show discretion in dealing with sensitive information;
- You have excellent personal time management skills and are able to meet deadlines;
- You have solid IT skills, strong Excel skills in particular;
- You enjoy working and contributing to a team but you are also capable of working autonomously in a highly professional environment;
- You are flexible, accurate and proactive;
- Experience in HR and use of digital recruitment platforms is a plus.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity in a dynamic and challenging environment with an international dimension;
- A challenging professional support role with room for personal development in a legal firm;
- A full-time permanent position, attractive salary package, and fringe benefits.