The HR/Administrative assistant provides support for the general management, finance and HR departments. He/she reports directly to the Administrative and Financial Director. His/her main tasks are the administrative management of Human Resources, Administration and Office Management.
- Follow up the payroll in the Securex tool (absences, holidays, traffic fines, commissions, students);
- Create new employment contracts;
- Register new entrants with insurance companies, Proximus subscriptions, etc.;
- Schedule and organise the arrival and onboarding of new employees;
- Following up certain (HR) suppliers (social secretariat, company cars, insurance).
- Manage the office in all its aspects (building, compliance, working comfort, etc.);
- Order office material and supplies (paper, writing material, coffee, etc.);
- Supervising the general hygiene of the office (liaise with the cleaning company, ordering cleaning materials, etc);
- Handle the general company in-coming and out-coming communication (mails, phone calls, etc.);
- Organise events (kick-off meetings, team buildings, etc.).
- Manage expense fee reports;
- Process credit card statements;
- Report certain information to the parent company.
- At the request of the Management: editing of documents, management of agenda, etc.
- You are a qualified HR, administrative assistant, office manager or similar;
- You are willing to work part-time;
- You are independent, enthusiastic, result-oriented and you are service-minded;
- You are accurate and punctual;
- You have an affinity with numbers and work comfortably with databases and Excel;
- You are perfectly bilingual French / Dutch. The knowledge of English is a plus;
- You manage Excel, Word, Outlook and other IT tools;
- The company’s values are engagement, team spirit and excellence. These values are consistent with your profile;
- You can handle confidential information and work in a discreet manner.
What we offer
- Dynamic and innovative corporate culture;
- Start-up kind of working environment;
- Flexible working environment (possibility of homeworking);
- Interesting job with opportunities for personal development;
- Competitive salary package with fringe benefits.