After a few weeks of training by an experienced colleague, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating agendas, organising business travel, internal & external meetings and telephone conferences;
- Laying-out and proof-reading legal & business development documents and presentations;
- Carrying out secretarial tasks for your team which includes management of contact details, travel expenses as well as monitoring incoming emails for your partners;
- Managing the billing process, from opening new client files to completing time sheets and sending out invoices.
- You have an excellent level of English and Dutch and ideally an intermediate level of French;
- You have a ‘can do’, pragmatic attitude and are keen to learn;
- You have great organisational skills and set high standards for yourself;
- You are pro-active and attentive to detail;
- A true team player, you are reliable, flexible as to hours in busy times and you volunteer to help out colleagues;
- Thanks to your communication skills you develop excellent relationships both internally and externally;
- You have advanced knowledge of MS office.
What we offer
- Full time working schedule: 10h00 – 19h00 (38h/week);
- A permanent contract will be offered to the ideal candidate;
- Salary will be in line with experience, completed with fringe benefits;
- You will join an international environment with room for taking on projects and further developing your skills within the organisation.