SectorMedical / Pharmaceutical
Based on your own knowledge in relation to cancer, you will be giving advice on the policy to be followed and the higher-ranking positioning and support. Both internally as externally, you will be responsible for all questions regarding this expertise, the development of your own network of specialists and professionals in order to guarantee an optimal policy for the client.
- Based on your experience in Social services, medical aid, and patients organisations, you will be keeping knowledge up to date within the framework of the theme, defined in the action plan. You will do this, among other things, through scientific research, and studying legislation and insurance matters;
- Being the spokesperson to the media;
- Contributing to informative and scientific communication, both orally and in writing;
- Ensuring the safeguarding of the independence and medical scientific basis in relation to healthcare professionals and the general public;
- Formulating suggestions and points for improvement regarding the existing social situation and legislation;
- Maintaining and expanding our own existing network, in order to guarantee optimal quality and scope and to conclude partnerships;
- Giving specific attention to social guidance and assistance networks (patients organisations, etc.).
- You have a Bachelor or Master in a medical or paramedical setting (eg: social assistant);
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch, French and scientific English;
- You have a first work experience, in the field of social services, where contact with patients is an absolute must;
- Specialisation in oncology and project management is a plus;
- You preferably have experience with writing (translating scientific information) from publications to professionals and patients / general public;
- You have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What we offer
- A fascinating and varied permanent position at one of the largest organisations with an important social contribution;
- Opportunities to learn, develop yourself and take initiative;
- Working in an organisation where people and quality of life are central;
- An attractive remuneration package, with various fringe benefits.