For our client, based in Braine-L'Alleud, we are currently looking for a Management Assistant to support the ExCom team.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- You give administrative support to three members of the ExCom team;
- This implies the organisation and coordination of meetings, the preparation of logistics for meetings and documents;
- You will also be responsible for managing the agendas, for preparing PowerPoint presentations, for translating documents and for drafting minutes of meetings;
- Seeing the managers frequently travel around Europe, you will be in charge of the organisation of their travel arrangements (visa, flights, trains, hotels, taxis, etc.);
- You will draft warning letters, job descriptions and ensure those are put online on the intranet;
- You will also be in charge of the archiving of documents, of following up of expense notes and invoicing and of the creation of vendors in SAP;
- To support the HR Business Partner, you plan interviews with candidates and ensure a good administrative follow-up of the applications;
- You possess a Bachelor degree in Office Management;
- You have proven experience of 5-10 years in a job as Management Assistant in a fast-paced environment;
- You have excellent knowledge of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and SAP;
- You are discreet, independant in your work but with a good team spirit;
- You communicate fluently on all levels of hierarchy in Dutch, French and English (both spoken and written);
- Being proactive and dynamic is in your nature and it allows you to propose ideas and to take initiatives;
- You are a self-starter with a strong eye for detail and strong stress resistance skills;
- Your sense of humor helps you to keep things in perspective and you manage to remain professional and correct in all circomstances;
What we offer
- A permanent contract in a dynamic environment;
- A salary in line with the salary scale, completed with fringe benefits (such as meal vouchers, reimbursement of transport costs, etc.);
- A position offering a real challenge for someone with a strong backbone and a direct communication style.
Do you recognise yourself in this description? Do not hesitate to send us your CV an motivation letter!