Administrative Assistant (m/f)For a law firm in Brussels, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant!Brussels - Centre
- Supporting the lawyers in making travel arrangements (mainly by train);
- Updating calendars and organizing meetings;
- Assisting with administrative arrangements for foreign lawyers regarding visa applications, work permits, etc .;
- Preparing and editing legal documents;
- Providing backup in case of absence of the Office Manager (this regards: invoicing, supporting other offices, etc.).
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French, both written as spoken;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office applications and are IT-minded;
- You like variety and set your priorities well;
- You are a team player and you love to come up with solutions;
- A first experience in a supporting role is desirable.
What we offer
- A pleasant, collegial environment in the heart of the European Quarter in Brussels;
- A varied range of duties within a beautiful work frame;
- A competitive salary package, supplemented with extra-legal benefits.