In order to assist their lawyers and partners, our client seeks to appoint a dynamic & well-organized management assistant for their Brussels Office.
- Build-up a positive working relationship with all internal and external, national and international stakeholders both over the phone & face-to-face ;
- Agenda management including A-Z internal and external meeting organisation, conference call coordination as well as European travel arrangements ;
- Prepare meeting rooms ;
- Expenses follow-up ;
- In-box follow-up in a timely fashion to ensure overall efficiency for your managers ;
- Draft, format, translate, proof-read reports, correspondence, contracts, and PowerPoint presentations ;
- Filing & archiving is at a minimum.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience plus the right attitude, motivation and desire to be a Management Assistant are absolute musts ;
- Excellent English level, with good Dutch and French (written and spoken) ;
- Sound Microsoft Office knowledge ;
- You are bright, nicely confident in your skill set and hence capable of working independently and proactively within a team ;
- You will need to be an excellent prioritised to manage multiple priorities simultaneously ;
- Service-minded and client-focused, you have eloquent communication skills ;
- You are both discreet and trustworthy ;
- You always think things through and are attentive to details ;
- You are hands-on with a real desire to be involved in contributing to the company’s success ;
- You are open-minded, are a real team player, and strive in multicultural working environments.
What we offer
- A full time position and permanent contract;
- A competitive salary package.