Our client is a small not-for-profit organisation in the scientific sector, looking for a super-organised Office Manager to support a dynamic and growing team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Propose, draft and implement office procedures;
- Manage the organisation's finances;
- Manage calendars;
- Handle travel and meeting organisation;
- Handle office supplies;
- Provide assistance to the Organisation's Manager;
- Other administrative tasks.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Office Management or another relevant qualification;
- You have at least two years of experience in a similar role;
- You are fluent in Engish and French, both spoken and written;
- You are familiar with accounting and bookkeeping;
- You are a proficient user of MS Office and know how to perform a mail merge;
- You are a natural problem solver with a positive and service-oriented attitude;
- You can organise and prioritise your work autonomously;
- You thrive in a small team and want to contribute to the growth of the organisation;
- Previous experience in a trade association or non-profit organisation is an asset.
What we offer
- Our client offers a full-time one-year contract with the possibility of extension to a long-term contract;
- The package includes an attractive salary based on experience, meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group pension and contribution to transport costs;
- You will have the chance to learn and acquire new skills in an innovative and developing sector, as well as to propose and own your projects. Apply today!