In order to strengthen the company on an administrative level, our client - active in the fashion sector - is looking for a bilingual Management Assistant NL / FR.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Daily management of e-mails, telephone calls, welcoming visitors, making appointments, etc .;
- Sending order forms, answering various questions from customers, ensuring a good follow-up of deliveries, etc .;
- In order to ensure composition of the collections, you'll help to unpack goods, hang the material on clothes hangers and label the articles;
- Your task list can run further and therefore you are also flexible to take on various administrative tasks on a daily basis, to ease the administrative tasks of your commercial colleagues.
For this job we are looking for someone who meets the following:
- Ideally, you have had an initial work experience in an administrative support role (via an internship, for example);
- You have completed a higher education in secretarial or general administration;
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and have a good knowledge of English, both orally and in writing;
- The MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) no longer have any secrets for you;
- You are of a calm nature, polite and friendly with an excellent sense of service;
- Stress stimulates you to achieve results and your entrepreneurial spirit contributes to achieving common goals;
- Demanding for yourself, you deliver qualitative work, with the smile and a good mood;
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and have excellent communication skills.
What we offer
- Our client offers you a stimulating and varied job in a family and enterprising environment;
- Thanks to its good location, close to a commercial center, you can park on site at our customer;
- In order to ensure an evolution in your package, our customer offers a base salary to start, with an overview of increases in the future;
- Full-time work schedule: 9 am - 5 pm (38 hours / week), can vary depending on the priorities.