This position will undertake all aspects of financial accounting and reporting, including the following:
- Plan, manage, coordinate and perform transactional accounting for all entities of the organisation to include but not limited to deferred revenue analysis and realization, depreciation and amortization calculations, account analysis and reconciliation, and variance analysis and investigation;
- Responsible for proper application of GAAP for all transactions and reporting;
- Responsible for documentation (and maintenance thereof) and compliance to accounting workflows;
- Coordinate and lead a global team of accountants and specialists (5 direct reports) in the monthly close process and achieve a faster closing;
- Assist the Group Controller and CFO in preparation of monthly subsidiary and consolidated financial statements, various operational and financial analyses with the goal or providing deep and meaningful insight into the company’s financial performance;
- Assist with regulatory audits and tax accounting and reporting;
- Assist with the continuous evolution and advancement of the company’s financial accounting and reporting capabilities.
- Minimum of 7 years of accounting /administrative experience;
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in accounting;
- Excellent accounting and administration skills;
- Strong knowledge of GAAP;
- Detailed focused;
- Ability to lead and motivate an accounting team;
- Excellent computer skills and be highly proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and accounting software;
- Fluent in English and at minimum one other European Language.
- You are a highly motivated, hardworking accounting professional who wants to learn, grow and take on more responsibility;
- You honor standards of professionalism, honesty, integrity and ethics;
- You are confident, have good interpersonal skills, are self-managing and self-motivating;
- You enjoy working with a close team of colleagues in an international environment.
What we offer
- A permanent position and an interesting role with an opportunity for advancement;
- An attractive compensation package depending on your experience and qualifications.