For one of our clients, an international association based in Brussels, we are currently looking for an Administrative and Marketing Assistant for the Executive Programmes department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generating 40-50 qualified new leads per week – including the research of the Council wish list companies;
- Preparing and sending marketing campaigns for councils;
- Analysing territories to identify prospects for new products;
- Managing the CRM database and ensuring that lists are clean and ready to use;
- Supporting current membership team members with projects as needed;
- Maximising sales staff customer-facing time;
- Ensuring appropriate action and follow-up of day-to-day business matters;
- Other duties as assigned.
- You are in possession of a college degree;
- Your level of English is excellent, any additional European language is a plus;
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- You are organised, detail-oriented and customer-focused;
- You know how to set priorities and you are stress-resistant;
- You have good MS Office skills, experience with Excel is a plus;
- You are a proactive, dynamic team player as well as autonomous and result-oriented;
- You work in a discrete and confidential manner
What we offer
A competitive salary package.