For one of our clients, an international consultancy based in Brussels, we are currently looking for a part-time Team Assistant with similar previous experience.
Your responsibilities as Team Assistant will include:
- Welcoming visitors;
- Preparing catering for meetings;
- Booking meetings and travel;
- Formatting documents;
- Liaising with suppliers;
- Updating office guidelines and procedures;
- Processing invoices;
- Providing administrative and general support to the team.
- You are fluent in English and French. German language skills would be a plus;
- You have previous experience in office administration and office management;
- You have excellent MS Office skills;
- You are an organised, flexible, proactive teamplayer who is good at multi-tasking.
What we offer
A competitive salary package.