Our client is a prestigious international law firm with fabulous offices located in uptown Brussels. A new role has recently become vacant with a view to completing the support staff team and ensuring an early evening presence in the office.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the reception area and for assisting the Office Manager with a variety of facilities-related duties. As such, your tasks will include:
- Welcoming visitors;
- Answering incoming calls and transcribing accurate messages;
- Handling incoming and outgoing post and faxes;
- Coordinating messenger services;
- Arranging taxis/travel;
- Organising the schedules and availability of meeting rooms, parking spaces, etc.;
- Preparing/clearing meeting rooms;
- Assisting with maintenance of library;
- Helping with large volume copies;
- Monitoring and ordering of office supplies, stationery, etc.;
- Providing ad hoc support in overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations of the office;
- Hotel reservations, ordering catering, booking travel, etc.
...and much more!
This is a role for a candidate who has already worked as a receptionist. While the accent is more on personality, an excellent personal presentation and faultless communication skills, the shortlisted candidates must have:
- An eye for detail
- Perfect spoken and written Dutch, English and French
- Well-practised MS Office skills
- A team spirit
- A service-minded, hands-on and proactive approach
... and a sense of humour!
What we offer
This is a great opportunity to develop a career in a professional, high-profile working environment.
Competitive salary plus full range of extra-legal benefits.